- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Stadionplein 22, 1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Administratie , Personeelszaken
- Referentie nr: 35044
- Geplaatst op: 07-04-2021
Algemene informatieDo you love people, restaurants and are you ready to join our vibrant team? During this job you will become part of the NENI family and assist with HR and financial administration.
NENI is a successful international Eastern Mediterranean restaurant group founded in Vienna by the Molcho family. The group currently consists of 11 locations across Europe. Current locations are Vienna, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Zürich, Mallorca, Cologne, Paris and Amsterdam.
NENI embraces the sharing food in a joyful ambiance together. The brand likes to serve dinners Balagan style, freely translated into “organised chaos”. The motto of the family: Life is beautiful. Be part of it. The table culture of NENI is informal – it’s easy going and the service is warm and personal. NENI is passion coupled with openness and love of cuisine.
In February 2019, NENI Amsterdam opened its doors in the former Citroën garage. The restaurant which is open for lunch, dinner, and brunch during the weekend, can host up to 240 guests in one seating. Its modern and natural design with eye-catching elements such as the iconic open kitchen, an indoor louvre-wall and a dynamic seating plan, directly transports guests to an Eastern Mediterranean setting. Ever since the opening NENI Amsterdam is a very popular destination with a large following of regular guests.
As our HR Admin you will be responsible for the Human Resources and financial administration within NENI. In this role you will be reporting directly to the General Manager and owners. Your workplace will be the restaurant. To give you an idea what this will involve, we listed some examples of activities and responsibilities you will be involved in:
- prepare hr-related documentation such as job descriptions, job specification, job analysis, employment offers, contracts etc.
- ensure electronic staff files are up to date and accurate
- prepare reports on employee related data to assist with management and development of staff
- annual leave/absence – ensure holiday requests and absences reports are managed
- prepare monthly salary information and provide it to the accountant
- update records in Nostradamus, Unit4 and Dropbox
- support the management team with the development and implementation of HR related projects
- stay up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR developments
- Maintain contact with suppliers and customers
- Manage accounts payable and info email address
- Make sure invoices are distributed and paid on time
- Provide end of the month performance information to the accountant
- Check daily revenue reports and update accordingly
- Create meeting agendas and distribute them among participants
- Assist with daily ad hoc activities such as ordering specific supplies
The HR Admin position at NENI Amsterdam is far from the ordinary. From the first day onwards, your role in the team is essential. Therefore, we will be looking for people with similar passions and values as we do:
- Open-minded person who loves food, beverages and hospitality
- Love for people and organized administrations
- Taking initiative is second nature
- Committed and detail oriented
- Enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently supported with straightforward and applicable feedback and direction
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you?
- Market competitive salary;
- A full-time job for 32-38 hours per week in a young, vibrant and fun working environment
- The chance to work at NENI AMSTERDAM, one of Amsterdam’s largest and renowned restaurants (recently awarded with the Entree and FRAME awards)
- Besides good coffee, we will make sure to keep your engine running by taking care of lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Michael Buitenhuis
- Adres: Stadionplein 22
1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-7470098
- Website: http:www.join-the-family.nl
Bekijk locatie op kaart