- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1018 GX Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
• Provides for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all Outlets and Production areas with clean and correct mis-en-place in a timely manner.
• To ensure that Dishwashing machines, Potwashing area, corridors, garbage area, storerooms, terraces, staff restaurant and kitchen areas are clean and maintained up to the required standards.
• To ensure that outside areas, including terraces and suppliers entrance are well cleaned and maintained.
• To ensure the safe and correct use of Stewarding equipment such as Dishwashing machines, Glass-washing machines, Floor cleaning machines and Silver burnisher.
• To ensure the cleanliness of operational equipment including Cutlery, Crockery, Silverware, Glassware, Pots, Pans and Kitchen Utensils, to the required standard.
• Minimise and controll cost through breakage, loss and excessive chemical usage.
• To be aware of and implement your responsibilities under the Food Hygiene Regulations. ( HACCP ).
• To carry out regular stock counts (at least four times a year) and ensuring that enough equipment is available.
• To ensure that all cleaning duties as described in the H.A.C.C.P. standards are cleaned up to the required standard.
• To consistently provide and maintain the highest standard of guest care and service.
• To ensure that you and all reporting staff maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming standards at all times.
• To ensure that designated uniforms are worn well pressed and in a good state of repair and to ensure that name badges are worn at all times.
• To assist your department in maintaining and updating the departmental Service Standards Manual.
• To ensure that you and all reporting staff demonstrate the required Service Standards.
• To assist your Manager in regularly monitoring staff performance against agreed criteria.
• To have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
• To handle any guest complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to your Manager.
• To ensure company, hotel and statutory rules, regulations and policies are adhered to at all times.
• To act on your responsibilities for FLS at work.
• To demonstrate a working knowledge of fire prevention and to ensure that staff follow the hotel FLS / evacuation procedures on hearing the alarm.
• To be security conscious with respect to guest, staff and hotel property/welfare and to report suspicious circumstances to your Manager.
• To ensure the departmental area is maintained in a safe, hygienic and presentable state and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to your Manager.
• To communicate positively with staff, colleagues and your Manager to ensure effective teamwork and high morale.
• To attend meetings and training sessions/courses that may be beneficial to you and your department.
• To assist your Manager with the Orientation of new members of staff.
• To assist your Head of Department in rostering staff effectively.
• To effectively supervise the departmental operation whilst on duty.
• To handle staff grievance and disciplinary matters to the agreed hotel Standard.
• Establish and maintains effective employee relations.
• Works according to the Greey-Key standards in order to obtain/maintain the green key.
• Follows-up Departmental job descriptions and ensures that daily tasks are accomplished
|Bedrijf:||InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Jona Verhoeven|
|Adres:||Prof. Tulpplein 1
1018 GX Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: InterContinental Amstel AmsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam'
t.a.v. Jona Verhoeven
Prof. Tulpplein 1, 1018 GX Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf