- Horeca vacatures van: The Commons Delft
- Standplaats: Van Leeuwenhoekpark 1, 2611 DW, Delft Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 2
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Afwaskeuken
- Referentie nr: 34258
- Geplaatst op: 24-02-2021
Food sets the stage, drinks create the mood. The only thing we need are some new friendly members of the TSH community!
Our new baby in Delft is built with sustainable design principles as top priority and circularity in mind – we need our team to vouch for this circular environment! So, what makes TSHDelft unique?
Our architects have made sure our furniture and lightning is circular, whether that be with second-hand furniture or recycled materials! Our chefs cook the best comfort food with waste-reduction in mind!
We're also very mindful when using water and electricity (check for polar bear monitors in the showers!) and last but not least, we have a goal to reduce our company footprint by making sure we maximise the amount of renewable energy on-site!
Do you see yourself working here? We're looking for the conscious, the caring and a tiny little bit daring to complete the TSH experience in our new sustainable hotel in Delft.
Why do we need you?
As a Steward you will be responsible for helping out our kitchen crew and service team to maintain an impeccable clean kitchen. You are the cog that keeps this crazy machine running smoothly! You are responsible to ensure that the chefs have clean pots and pans and our service team have all their glasses, plates and other items to give our guests the best service. All in all: you know what needs to be done behind the scenes.
But there's more: growth opportunities to already learn some proper cooking techniques in our Delft kitchen!
We are The Commons!
The Commons is the space within The Student Hotel that connects people from all walks of life, bringing students, travelers, freelancers, entrepreneurs and neighborhood locals together over the joy of food, drinks and discovering the other passions we have in common.
It is the every-bar/restaurant/café for everyone: laptop and coffee workspace for students, cocktail-bar for friends, lunch spot for business meetings, date night for lovers, and a casual group dining space for families of all kinds. It’s a place for drinks that lead to dinner that leads to who knows what… How do we achieve this familiar and welcoming anything-can-happen social environment? With awesomely fun, smart and motivated team members who embrace the spirit and bring it to life.
How do you contribute to this? How does a day at The Commons looks like?
- Clean china, glassware and cutlery;
- Tentative to breakage and waste materials and crockery;
- Ensure proper storage of china, glassware, cutlery and other materials;
- Clean kitchen materials and workbenches;
- Sweep and mop the floors throughout the kitchen area;
- Ensure hygiene according to HACCP regulations.
Who are you:
- A fulltime dishwasher who is energetic, hard-working, organized and familiar with working in fast-paced environments;
- You have a hands-on mindset and experience in working in similar high-volume restaurants;
- You are flexible over shifts with no restrictions to day of the week or time of day.
Please note that Dutch work permit is mandatory in order to apply for this position
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
- TSH cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events;
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
- Horeca vacatures van: The Commons Delft
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jobs TSH
- Adres: Van Leeuwenhoekpark 1
2611 DW, Delft Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 1 52 00 1323
- Website: https://www.thecommonsrestaurant.com/