- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||art'otel amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Trainee at art’otel amsterdam (per July)!
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
are you a student and do you have:
if you do, we can offer you a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant new environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other
Please only apply for this position if you are a student!
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest’s satisfaction
- Ensure guests are greeted politely and food & beverage orders requested by the guests are served at the correct temperature within the correct time frame
- Report any guest complaints, comments or problems to your manager or supervisor on duty
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- Perform other above related activities commissioned by superior
- Follow all restaurant procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- Consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- Ensure a high level of general knowledge of restaurant service techniques, all menu items, drinks and speciality items offered in the restaurant & bar department
- Serve the guests in the restaurant this includes, advising the guests on menu options, taking orders, preparing simples dishes and serving dishes and drinks to guests.
- Preparing the mise en place
- Cleaning of the tables and working area
- Proactively interact with our guests
- Anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
Health and Safety
- Have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- Exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts.
Christina Bechay (HR Manager art'otel)
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Christina Bechay|
1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: art'otel amsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
t.a.v. Christina Bechay
Prins Hendrikkade, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf