- Horeca vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 19206
- Geplaatst op: 08-10-2021
A Head Bartender with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is responsible for offering a high quality, beverage experience that creates a memorable moment for the guest and using his/her creativity and passion for cocktails to do so.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a flawless experience.
If you understand the value of personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of guest service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, we promise our guests a memorable experience anytime they visit this extraordinary property.
To help our team members reach the level we require, a multitude of internal and external trainings are offered. Additionally we show our dedication towards development and growth through semi-annual performance reviews.
What will I be doing?
As a Head Bartender, you will manage the bar service to offer a high quality, beverage service that adds to a remarkable guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality and guest experience
- Using your creativity to design cocktails inline with the Vault Bar concept
- Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
- Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented.
- Ensure compliance with all Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understood and applied
- Ensure you are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling and high customer service standards
- Work with F&B Cost Control to ensure stock takes are carried out in a timely manner and to ensure food and beverage cost control targets are maintained
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target
What are we looking for?
A Bartender with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Bar experience
- Passion for menu design and original cocktails
- Positive attitude
- Excellent in Dutch and English language both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude and willing to assist in other departments
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 18 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- Horeca vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam