What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and service minded waiter for our Midtown Grill Restaurant during the summer period. In this dynamic position you will serve our international guests during dinnertime. Our Midtown Grill Restaurant is the number one steakhouse in Amsterdam. We serve fantastic dry- and wet aged steaks and various other high-standard dishes.
What makes you the perfect fit?
You enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment and are passionate about delivering excellent service to ensure our guests experience a brilliant evening. You are knowledgeable about meat and wines and are passionate about giving personal service and making sure our guests have an unforgettable evening. You like working with people and work well in a team and do not mind to sometimes help out your colleagues in our Sorel’s Bar & Lounge.
To be eligible for this position you:
- speak Dutch and/or English fluently
- are friendly and have an open posture
- can deliver a high level of service
- are stress resistant
- are able and flexible to work different shifts
What does my contract look like?
- Start per June 2017
- Fulltime contract for 38 hours per week.
- No probation time.
- You will get a 3 month contract.
What do you get in return?
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
- A professional environment to work in.
- Your uniform will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
- Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- Special discounted rates for 6000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends.
- A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year.
- We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture