- Horeca vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 21711
- Geplaatst op: 17-02-2020
Don't miss an exciting opportunity to join the QO team in its creation.
WHO ARE WE?
At QO Amsterdam we run a responsible horeca business that tells the story of sustainable restaurants and bars. We try to play a positive role in the community we live and work in by connecting to the neighborhood at the Amstelkwartier located in Amsterdam Oost. From the circular greenhouse on the roof to the table, we show how a responsible business can be fun and sexy. Our options go from an amazing Dutch Eatery “Persijn” on the ground floor to a stunning Skybar “Juniper & Kin” at 70m height. In between we run a bar/lounge, a semi-open banqueting & events space and room service 2.0.
We welcome applicants from all walks of life and look forward to making long lasting relationships with people passionate about food, drinks and people.
As Bartender you prepare and decorate all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks ordered by our guests in Juniper & Kin. You promote cocktails and drinks. The recommendations you give tell the story of our Greenhouse and our concept. You demonstrate good knowledge of all menus items and special promotions. With your friendly and authentic approach you let our guests feel like they are part of the local community and you surprise them with unexpected and personalized moments. It is your responsibility to correctly handle the POS and related administration. Of course you keep the bar and surrounding areas clean and tidy at all times.
You are passionate about food and beverages and have knowledge about cocktails. You are always willing to go above and beyond for our guests and you are a story teller. You have excellent communications skills and you are used to communicate in Dutch as well as in English.
We are a big part of the community and we need to ensure we support it. Your passion and drive will lead your team to deliver on a much better environment and ways of working, as well as getting involved and out and about with the neighbours as part of community projects. You need to work with your team and your neighbours to develop and deliver on these projects.
Everyone at the QO has his or her own personality, but we all share a love for honest food and urban exploration, of creating things and playing with things. At the QO you will encounter people who do what they love and love what they do. We call this the QO way of life. And it’s something we share not only with our guests, but also with each other.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotel Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This is your wake-up call!
This isn’t a job. It is what a job should be.
A job that brings people together.
Sound good to you? Join us!
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.
- Horeca vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jennifer Kluft
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com