- Horeca vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Management
- Referentie nr: 24128
- Geplaatst op: 07-10-2021
Algemene informatieAs the Assistant Food & Beverage Service Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, you will be responsible for ensuring consistent quality of customer service is provided to the guests in accordance with the Waldorf Astoria True Service Standards.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
- As an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you are responsible for all operations of a Food & Beverage outlet to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Food & Beverage Manager would be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assists in the interview process, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines F&B staff for the efficient operation of the outlet. Organizes and conducts pre-shift and department meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes. Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments.
- Utilizes computers to accurately charge customers, create forecast and revenue reports and draft correspondence. Inputs and retrieves data and changes computer procedures and programs the system accordingly.
- Moves throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take corrective action to ensure food quality and service standards are met. Verifies temperatures, judges appearance and taste of products, and checks preparation methods to determine quality. Provides guidance for improvement and implements necessary adjustments for consistency with the assistance of the culinary team.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the degree of customer satisfaction of the F&B; recommends and implements new marketing and/or operational policies and procedures when necessary to keep up with demand and market changes; investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints. Interacts positively with customers.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures that relate to F&B as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations; responsible for ensuring cleanliness and proper sanitation of all work and service areas.
- Participates in the development, implementation and marketing of new and creative menus to attract a pre-determined customer market; promotes the cross-selling of other hotel outlets and the company.
- Fully responsible for the presentation of associates, uniform shape and grooming as per Waldorf Astoria’s standard.
- Require to have an extensive knowledge about hotels services/ F&B operating hours and ability to assist guest with every demand the help of other departments and should follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for scheduling, forecasting, and planning based upon hotel occupancy and demand.
An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous F&B management experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
- Horeca vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam
Bekijk locatie op kaart