- Horeca vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Spuistraat 175, 1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 29776
- Geplaatst op: 12-09-2019
Algemene informatieIn Room Dining Team leader (Room Service)
Start your career as In Room Dining Team Leader at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and create an extraordinary dynamic for the city of canals.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and 2 lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
As an IRD Team leader you assist the Supervisor with the daily operation of the venue, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and profit contribution. Always strive to obtain the maximum efficiency and promote teamwork between all talents. Observe and enforce objectives, policies, standards and procedures. Oversee operations & coaching of talents to achieve high levels of performance & positive departmental culture.
- Have a full knowledge of opening and closing procedures.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Point of Sale
- System, including cashiering responsibilities.
- Coordinate the work of the B&F Attendants in an efficient manner, maintaining high quality and standards.
- Conduct pre-service briefings with the team, including: - VIPs in house, group movement, promotional activities, guest feedback and product knowledge.
- Be attentive in checking quality of food and beverage service, cleanliness of bar, tables, chairs, floor and general equipment.
- Maintain par stock levels of all beverage & food items
- Provide a positive example to all B&F Attendants on upholding the standards and procedures of the venues
- Handle basic customer concerns and complaints with empathy and understanding according to W standards.
- Wherever possible, actively solicit guest feedback in order to seek continual improvement in service and to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist Supervisor in ensuring all special guest requests.
- Assist the Supervisor with initial and ongoing training of B&F Talents.
- Attend meetings as required and assist in the implementation of opportunities for quality Team Building.
- Align working practices with W Amsterdam Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
Experience in similar position in 5* Hotel
Min of 3 year experience in B&F
Knowledge of food and safety (HACCP)
MBO/HBO Hotel school preferred
Experience in MS Office and Micros
You possess high levels of organizational skills and efficiency and are able to work under pressure. As "Talent" you represent the W lifestyle to our guests. You are the heart inside the brand - you bring it to life. We don't call W employees "Talent" for nothing. Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
- Horeca vacatures van: W Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Human Resources
- Adres: Spuistraat 175
1012 VN Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0031208112500
- Website: http://www.wamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart