- Horeca vacatures van: NH Collection Barbizon Palace
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 108
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 29893
- Geplaatst op: 17-06-2022
What will be your job?
The Culinary Service Employee is a passionate person who is engaged, motivated, and flexible concerning working hours. The position involves serving guests, preparing cold dishes in the bar, and if you are really eager, preparing warm dishes in the kitchen together with the Chef. The Culinary Service Employee is aware of how important it is to exceed guest expectations and does this by showing genuine interest in guests, by upselling and storytelling about the bites on the menu. S/he proactively gives ideas and is eager, together with the team, to build and be part of a culinary start up!
Who are we?
After the success of Roomservice @ Olof’s, Michelin * chef Chris Naylor from Restaurant Vermeer Amsterdam, will open a new bar concept in the heart of the NH Collection Barbizon Palace. The name is yet to be revealed!
This new bar concept will combine carefully selected quality wines and small sharing bites, in which vegetables will play a leading role. All bites may be ordered together with drinks being suitable for a snacking dinner or for a light quick lunch. The fine products displayed in the bar will make it possible for the guests to purchase for home use .
This concept will be the first of many to be opened within the NH Hotel Group chain.
For this new bar concept, we are looking for culinary hospitality entrepreneurs who enjoy pioneering and building a concept from scratch together with hospitality professionals.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate may have a background in service or a culinary background, and
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Enjoys setting up a new concept with others
• Has an interest in quality food products and wines
• Has a hands on mentality and eager to learn
• Enjoys interacting with guests and colleagues
• Is willing to contribute and create a new brand
What do we offer? In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary.
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars.
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide.
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms.
Bekijk locatie op kaart