- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 35470
- Geplaatst op: 19-05-2021
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
Located in this iconic hotel is our Roberto’s restaurant. The modern-classic interior reflects the atmosphere and ambience of the elegant 50s and 60s in Italy. In the morning we serve breakfast to our hotel guests and during lunch and dinner we provide a high level of à la carte service. Roberto’s is a local restaurant!
As a Breakfast Manager, you will be responsible for leading and supervising the breakfast and lunch service at Roberto’s and delivering an exceptional guest and team member experience.
More specifically, your role includes the following responsibilities to be performed to the highest standards.
- Supervise the breakfast and lunch service team
- Anticipate guests’ needs by constantly evaluating the environment and guests for cues
- Ensure compliance of Hilton brand standards
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating relevant information to the team
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all team members and supervisors to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met
- Provide knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience
- Possess the ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the restaurant area and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed
- Maintain profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation. Control payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse)
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves
- Assist in and develop projects for the F&B management team
- Ensure that staffing levels and wage costs are kept in line with the business levels
- Take part in the recruitment process in order to build up the breakfast team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislations
- Assists other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Breakfast Manager serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members to uphold the highest quality in service.
In order to successfully fill this role, we ask the below attitude, skills, and values.
- You are a morning person (your shift starts at 6.30!)
- You are committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- You always act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Hilton
- You maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume to keep operating to standard and to set a positive example to the team
- Excellent communication skills required in Dutch and English, knowledge of the Italian language is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Great organizational skills and ability to lead a team
- Great problem solving skills
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel and cashiering systems)
- Flexible in working hours – available to work during weekends and occasional coverage of evening shifts according to business needs
- Able to build relationships with all departments.
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Travel allowance
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and join the Hilton family!
- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Karen De Vleeschauwer
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart