- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Stadionplein 22, 1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 41670
- Geplaatst op: 21-11-2022
Algemene informatieHEY, Nice to meet you!
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Bar Manager to join our Family.
Do you possess a genuine hospitality charm, love connecting with people and get a kick out of helping others? Then keep reading!
ABOUT NENI AMSTERDAM
NENI is Located next to Amsterdam's Olympic Stadium, in the converted Citroën garage and opened its doors in early 2019. It is a beautiful complex that has its own restaurant with an open kitchen, cocktail bar, terrace and bakery/Deli. NENI stands for an Eastern Mediterranean kitchen and dining experience. It is all about sharing, bringing people together and celebrating life. Our motto is ' Life is beautiful. Be part of it!'.
The Bar Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for a team of 4-6 talents. Together with the management team, you are responsible for the daily operations of NENI Amsterdam and focus particularly on the successful development of the restaurant. The Bar Manager manages their team via the supervisors during the shift and is responsible for delivering quality and professional standards of behaviour, work standards, productivity, practices, and customer care at any point in time.
Our future Bar Manager is passionate, creates a vibrant working environment and enjoys sharing their knowledge. Furthermore, they ensure that the whole team has a solid understanding of the products, ingredients and origins of the food and beverages served at NENI. You maintain contact with all stakeholders, attend all internal meetings and are co-developing training sessions.
- Daily management of the operations at the production bar and the Lemonman, along with the GM.
- Events operations.
- On the floor bars operations preparation.
- Events planning and organization in partnership with the Events Manager.
- Bart team recruitment.
- Staff schedule management.
- Cost-control, stock and inventory controls, and HACCP.
- Bars' financial reporting.
- Cocktail Menu engineering.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Loves to build relationships with guests, team and other stakeholders.
- Develop strategies and achievable objectives to ensure targets are met.
- Background in Hospitality Management, on paper and experience.
- Professional understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (and preferably Dutch).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fun and exciting job with much variety.
- Being part of an international team with great colleagues.
- A competitive salary between €2300 and €2700 per month, depending on your experience and efforts.
- Average tips are between €400 and €500 per month for a full-time job.
- Recruitment fee if you bring in new colleagues.
- Full-time availability of 16-40 hours – everything is open for discussion.
- 25 paid holiday days, building up of pension, and an additional 8% holiday pay.
- Daily free lunches or dinners.
- Training, career growth and personal development.
- End-of-service drinks and NENI parties – we know how to have a good time!
- 25% discount for food and drinks at NENI.
- Free birthday dinner for two people.
- A fixed contract of 6 or 12 months.
- All other conditions, according to the Dutch Horeca CAO.
Since our organization is expanding rapidly and we plan to open more NENIs across the Netherlands, you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
DID WE SQUEEZE YOUR LEMON?
Please send us your application with your CV and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
– The NENI Family
- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Maarten de Jong
- Adres: Stadionplein 22
1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-7470098
- Website: http:www.neni-amsterdam.nl
Bekijk locatie op kaart