- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 144
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 42609
- Geplaatst op: 16-09-2022
Algemene informatieJoin the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a renowned property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
Located in this iconic hotel is our Roberto’s restaurant. The modern-classic interior reflects the atmosphere and ambience of the elegant 50s and 60s in Italy. In the morning we serve breakfast to our hotel guests and during lunch and dinner we provide a high level of à la carte service. Roberto’s is a local restaurant!
As a Breakfast Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the breakfast service at Roberto’s and delivering an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience.
More specifically, your role includes the following responsibilities to be performed to the highest standards.
- Supervises the breakfast service in the restaurant
- Anticipates guests’ needs by constantly evaluating the environment and guests for cues.
- Delivers legendary guest service by acting with a “guest comes first” attitude
- Manages guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensures compliance of Hilton brand standards
- Communicates and delegates tasks to the team to ensure a smooth running of each shift
- Assists with training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving encouraging coaching as needed
- Develops positive relationships with team members by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns
- Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned. Follows Hilton’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security
- Assist the Food and Beverage management team
- Complies with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislations
- Assists other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Required skills and competencies
A Breakfast Supervisor serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members to uphold the highest quality in service.
In order to successfully fill this role, we ask the below attitude, skills, and values.
- You are a morning person (your shift starts at 6.30!)
- You are committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- You always act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Hilton
- You maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume to keep operating to standard and to set a positive example to the team
- Excellent communication skills required in Dutch and English, knowledge of the Italian language is a plus
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in a supervisory role
- Good organizational skills and ability to lead a team
- Basic computer knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel and cashiering systems)
- Flexible in working hours – available to work during weekends and occasional coverage of evening shifts according to business needs
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Travel allowance
- Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Karen De Vleeschauwer
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart