- Horeca vacatures van: art'otel Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade 33, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 56
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 43200
- Geplaatst op: 09-09-2023
Working at art'otel At art'otel
inspiration is everywhere. Whether it is the eye-catching art throughout our spaces or the amazing service our people provide, we are constantly inspiring our guests with new experiences.
We are a team of open-minded free spirits – fanning the flames of our guests' imaginations. So if you are as curious and enthusiastic as we are, this could be the perfect role for you. Life here is dynamic, sociable and fun... often all at the same time.
We believe food and drink preparation is an art form. Join us as Waiter/Waitress and you will feed the inspiration of our guests with your passion and personality.
Benefits of working with us:
- Company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day 'wellbeing day'
- Job opportunities within PPHE Hotel Group across Europe
- Heavily discounted hotel & restaurants rates (also extends to family & friends)
- Travel allowance (maximum €200 per month based on a full-time employment.)
- 5 x bonuses per year: birthday, Christmas, New Year, Autumn & Summer.
- Recommend a friend scheme (earn up to €1500 for each friend who joins us)
- 8% holiday allowance (paid yearly in May)
- KHN Collective Labour Agreement – CAO Horeca & Catering
- Annual staff parties and outings
- Exclusive discounts in the employee benefit store (www.personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl)
- Discount on the collective health insurance from VGZ.
- Departmental incentive scheme.
- (Online) Learning & Development opportunities to grow as a professional
- We want our guests to enjoy service that truly stands out in our restaurants, coffee shops and bars. You will make every guest feel welcome, respected and valued – when greeting them, taking and delivering orders and dealing with questions and requests.
- You will share your passion for food and drink to explain menus, drink lists and specialties – providing advice and upselling where you see it will make guests happy.
- You will also play a wider role in the team's work through tasks like assisting with opening and closing set up and polishing china, glass and silverware.
What we are looking for:
- You are proactive: you actively look to help guests with any special requirements and by explaining menus, suggesting options and checking dietary/allergy issues.
- You engage positively: you offer a warm welcome to all, show a passion for the food and drink on offer and make every guest feel their custom is valued.
- You are flexible: you listen to the requests of guests and always do your best to exceed their expectations. You are also happy to help your colleagues when needed and stretch yourself to meet new challenges and different ways of working.
- You are a creator: you know how to create a unique experience tailored to the needs of all our guests; from business travelers to holidaying families to couples on a date.
- You are a team worker: you build effective relationships with colleagues and enjoy working in a team to get orders out promptly and keep every guest happy.
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care.
We are a highly diverse organisation. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
We are ready to invest in you and your future. We offer a competitive rewards package, award-winning training, a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and develop a rewarding career.
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit www.jobs.pphe.com. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
be bold. be creative. be original
A fun place to create and inspire.
- Horeca vacatures van: art'otel Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Jasmine Wong
- Adres: Prins Hendrikkade 33
1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 6 25314671
- Website: http://jobs.pphe.com