- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 192
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Management
- Referentie nr: 12021
- Geplaatst op: 11-12-2019
Restaurant & Room Service Manager
A Restaurant & Room Service Manager with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for managing and offering a high quality service in the restaurant and room service to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving departmental targets.
This role is available as of January 2020 as part of the Restaurant & Room Service Team with Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant & Room Service Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant, and room service operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Restaurant & Room Service Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily restaurant, and room service operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of Hilton Brand Standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop your team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Beverage Cost and Payroll
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue and contain costs identifying any areas for action
- Develop menus and other promotional offers with other members of F&B team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated and distributed
- Be environmentally aware
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Comply all annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
A Restaurant & Room Service Manager serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous F&B experience and minimum 3 years management experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of hotel sector
- Driven to meet departmental and F&B targets
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage pairing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to coach and develop a team
- Positive attitude and natural motivator
- Able to think out of the box and be creative
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Fluent in the English language, speaking and writing
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Dutch and English language
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Fluent in the Dutch language, speaking and writing
What makes us unique as employer?
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason we offer our team members, among other things, flexible work hours, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
Our hotel and all our offices are accessible with a wheelchair and if needed we are able to adjust the workplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement, travel allowance and excellent learning & development opportunities.
As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk Bos
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers