- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Rotterdam
- Standplaats: Weena 10, 3012 CM ROTTERDAM, Zuid-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 101
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B , Management
- Referentie nr: 37497
- Geplaatst op: 14-10-2021
Algemene informatieWhat makes working at Hilton different?
Currently, Hilton is #10 of Best Workplaces in the Netherlands: Multinational 2021! We know that when we invest in our Team Members, our guests and communities benefit. It is why we are committed to provide industry-leading benefits that empower Team Members to be their best selves, in and outside of work and creating meaningful personal and professional growth opportunities for all. We encourage our Team Members to find their passion and to create their own journey throughout careers that suits them.
What will I be doing?
As Restaurant and Bar Manager in our restaurant and bar JAQ in the city centre of Rotterdam, you are responsible for managing the restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. The candidate need to have a strong commercial focus and is known with the local community and business.
A Restaurant and Bar Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage Restaurant and Bar operations
- Set up new Standard Operating Procedures and maintain execution by the team
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Develop menus with other members of F&B team
- Regular review of all menus with the Head Chef of JAQ to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant and Bar Manager serving Hilton hotels and resorts are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- The ability to speak and write in the Dutch language is mandatory
- Management and/or supervisory restaurant experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Hands-on mentality
- Eye for detail and eager to perform on the highest level
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Good knowledge of food & beverage
- Passionate about the job
- Creative and innovative
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Intermediate food hygiene qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in both speaking and writing.
- Valid working and residence permit for The Netherlands required in case necessary.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Minimum of two years of experience in equivalent role.
- Proven track of success in previous or current role as manager.
- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Rotterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anneloes van Geenen
- Adres: Weena 10
3012 CM ROTTERDAM, Zuid-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 010-7108047
- Website: http://www.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart