- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||The Pool Eindhoven|
|Locatie:||5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Restaurant|
Do you bring people together?
Can you add 1 + 1 and make 3?
Are you young in heart and mind, body and soul?
Do you have what it takes to make an awesome, lasting impression?
A connector is someone who makes everyone feel a part of our space. Delivering food, drink and service to nourish mind, body and soul. A connector shares, discovers, inspires, with a playful wink, a genuine spirit and hard-work mentality. Are you a connector?
We are looking for an experienced supervisor who knows the restaurant business. A naturally hospitable team player with proven skills who can help, lead, inspire and motivate a team. You provide fantastic, enthusiastic service with loads of knowledge about good food and wine. You are organised, an excellent communicator and a hands-on supervisor who pays attention to detail and are used to working under high pressure. You are fluent in English and you ensure every interaction leaves a brilliant, lasting impression!
· Assist restaurant management in leading operations to ensure quality service and standards
· Brief the team on important information for the shift
· Greet guests in a warm and friendly way and ensure you and your team exceed guest expectations
· Supervise and monitor employees to ensure performance expectations are met, with a passion for developing your team
· Maintain a great understanding of food and beverage, full knowledge of The Pool menus and any promotions - making sure team members are aware of them as well
· Ensure that all daily, weekly and periodical paperwork is completed and forwarded to the relevant departments and/or managers
· Maintain Health and Safety standards
· A MBO or bachelor degree
· Good working knowledge of food and wine
· Leadership skills to motivate and inspire our team members
· Fluent English (and Dutch) skills
· Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Hospitable and capable of providing fantastic service
· Extremely calm under pressure and can multitask with the best of them
· Accurate and have attention to detail
· Contemporary spirited; you think even further than outside the box
· Flexible, motivated, social and highly organised
· A fan of fun!
· Preferably living in or near Amsterdam
· Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands
· The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way
· The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
· Access to TSH facilities, including our gym
· Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits
|Bedrijf:||The Pool Eindhoven|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Aline Mannes|
5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: The Pool EindhovenSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'The Pool Eindhoven '
t.a.v. Aline Mannes
Stationsweg 3, 5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf