- Horeca vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Amstelvlietstraat 4, 1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 127
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 33670
- Geplaatst op: 10-02-2020
Algemene informatieBanqueting sous chef
QO Amsterdam will open a new Meeting & Events space on the 20th floor soon. Up in the sky, guests can enjoy a private dinner or meeting with delicious food and an amazing view over Amsterdam.
Our meetings area on the first floor and 20th floor is specially designed to stimulate fresh thinking. Our food culture deserves celebration, that’s why we follow the Dutch cuisine movement. It’s rich and happens to constitute the perfect basis for a healthy and sustainable diet. Guests have the luxury to craft their own menu, inspired by our dishes from Persijn and Juniper & Kin. Our ideal Banqueting Sous Chef has a passion for food and would love to create different options with produce direct from our greenhouse and local partners. If this sounds like your dream job, we are looking for you as Banqueting Sous Chef!
What will you be doing?
As Banqueting Sous Chef, you’re the one who inspires our kitchen team about upcoming events. You will be the creative brain behind the food choices within our Events menu and you follow the vision of our Executive Chef Alexander Brouwer. Food quality is one of your priorities and needs to be maintained at all times.In your roll you will be responsible for:
- Proposing menu options created with produce direct from our greenhouse and local partners.
- Handling daily orders with our local suppliers;
- Handling the daily calculation of food costs;
- Participating in the BEO meetings, to be up to date about daily events;
- Handling all special requests of our guests;
- Motivating, training and guiding the (banqueting) kitchen team;
- Reporting daily to our Executive chef about the day to day business.
We are looking for a Banqueting Sous Chef who is enjoying to work with a special and rare concept and has experience as Chef de Partie or Sous Chef. You have an eye for details, are aware of HACCP standards and are flexible in working different shifts. You are a natural leader and inspirator.
What do we do in return to you?
You will be part of an amazing young and ambitious team. Together with you, we will create a personal development plan, this can include supervisory skills or knowledge of Dutch Cuisine. We offer many development possibilities, of the job and on the job. As being part of InterContinental Hotels Group, growing opportunities are available within our own brands and in other hotels worldwide.
Do you like to travel around the world? We do offer a wide portfolio of hotels, where you can enjoy a discount on rooms and F&B. We also know that it is important to show your friends and family your working place, that is why we offer a friends and family discount throughout the hotel.
To have a great start at the beginning of you Colleague journey we start with 2 days of a complete brand immersion. The 2 days are including an overnight stay, breakfast, lunch a drink in Juniper & Kin. This way you immediately enjoy our guest experience and the impact of your responsibilities.
QO Amsterdam offers many more other benefits like a day off on or around your birthday. We will tell you all about the benefits, in our first meeting.
Join us! Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send us a Whatsapp message with your motivational letter and CV to +31 (0) 657859629.
- Horeca vacatures van: QO Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Anouk den Otter
- Adres: Amstelvlietstraat 4
1096 GG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 2205 650
- Website: https://www.qo-amsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart