- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Stadionplein 22, 1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Keuken - koks
- Referentie nr: 41669
- Geplaatst op: 04-07-2022
Algemene informatieHEY, Nice to meet you!
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sous Chef to join our Family.
Are you passionate about delivering consistent and high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen? Then keep reading!
NENI is Located next to Amsterdam's Olympic Stadium in the converted Citroën garage and opened its doors in early 2019. It is a beautiful complex that has its own restaurant with an open kitchen, cocktail bar, terrace and bakery/Deli. NENI stands for an Eastern Mediterranean kitchen and dining experience. It is all about sharing, bringing people together and celebrating life. Our motto is "Life is beautiful. Be part of it".
As Sous Chef, you play a crucial role in the kitchen team at NENI Amsterdam. You are responsible for providing supportive leadership to kitchen staff throughout food service and assisting the Head Chef in monitoring kitchen activities and placing orders.
You are also required to take on additional responsibilities in the Head Chef's absence to ensure that kitchen staff have proper direction.
To succeed in this job, a candidate must be able to effectively undertake the following day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
· Training and mentoring new kitchen staff
· Lead, coach and inspire the kitchen team
· Take full responsibility in the absence of the head chef
· Manage the staff logistics by organising the staff work schedules and evaluating their performance
· You are someone who sets a good example by providing training on the job.
· Take responsibility for everything the kitchen prepares, from overseeing and directing the mise-en-place to lead the service.
· Have attention to detail and maintain high standards in quality, freshness, service, hygiene and Health & Safety.
· Be proactive in contributing to menu development and shares fresh ideas for ingredients, dishes and concepts.
· Ensure that kitchen activities operate promptly.
· Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
· Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
WHAT WE ARE IDEALLY LOOKING FOR
· Full-time availability.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
· MBO+/Bachelor working and thinking level.
· Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
· Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
· Good English skills (Dutch is a plus).
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
· Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
· You are energetic, eager to learn and possess a flexible attitude.
· Living in or around Amsterdam.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· A fun and exciting job within an international community made of great colleagues.
· A competitive salary between €3000.00 and €3500.00 per month, depending on your experience and efforts.
· Average tips are between €400 and €500 per month for a full-time job
· Recruitment incentive if you bring in new colleagues.
· 25 paid holiday days, building up of pension, and an additional 8% holiday pay.
· Daily free lunches or dinners.
· Training, career growth and personal development.
· End-of-service drinks and NENI parties – we know how to have a good time!
· 25% discount for food and drinks at NENI.
· Free birthday dinner for 2 people.
· A fixed contract of 6 or 12 months.
· All other conditions according to the Dutch Horeca CAO.
Since our organization is expanding rapidly and we plan to open more NENIs across the Netherlands, you will have the opportunity to grow with us;
DID WE SQUEEZE YOUR LEMON? ????
Please send us your application with your CV and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
– The NENI Family
- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Boaz Peled
- Adres: Stadionplein 22
1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-7470098
- Website: http:www.neni-amsterdam.nl
Bekijk locatie op kaart