- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||art'otel amsterdam|
|Locatie:||1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
Night Chef de Partie
We’re unique. Are you?
At art'otel amsterdam of PPHE Hotel Group we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Night Chef de Partie for our restaurant.
Do you have:
• Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
• The ability to inspire teams to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
• A strong network within the amsterdam hospitality and restaurant scene
• Experience in the restaurant industry
• A passion for art, culture and lifestyle
• A background as Night Chef in a kitchen department
If you do, we can offer you a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant new environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintain desired culinary level of the restaurant
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills.
- Contribute to the production in the delegated section of the kitchen
- Coordinate and be responsible for staff in the delegated section
- Order adequate supplies for own section, and set up mise en place for the delegated section
- Ensure a high level of general knowledge of kitchen services and techniques, all menu items, and speciality items prepared in the kitchen
- Actively interact with our guest
- Train and coach junior team members of the delegated section in a systematic, professional and creative way to ensure that service standards and product delivery are consistently achieved
- Prepare and properly garnish all food orders as they are received in accordance with menu specifications, insuring proper plate presentation
- Clean the working area, kitchen equipment and machines
- Ensure that guests receive the levels of service expected of the restaurant by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
- Proactively interact with our guests
- Anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
Health and Safety
- Have extensive knowledge of the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts
- Exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and company property
- Have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
Human Resources Manager
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Christina Bechay|
1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: art'otel amsterdamSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
t.a.v. Christina Bechay
Prins Hendrikkade, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf