- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||The Pool Amsterdam City|
|Locatie:||1091GL Amsterdam , Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Restaurant|
We are looking for someone with stacks of experience who can help put our newly branded F&B concept on the map. It is critical that you can bring a great sense of ownership and personality to the team and lead the kitchen operations at one of our locations to help make it a massive success. You have the knowledge and experience to build the reputation of the kitchen operations. A real passion for the Mediterranean kitchen and your natural leadership skills will mean huge success. You will be in the spotlight at centre stage in the restaurant. This is an opportunity for you to solidify your reputation in the food industry, teach others and build a legacy for many years to come.
Your responsibilities will include
• Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
• Responsibility for the culinary standards of the restaurant, cost control, collaborating with the F&B Director in menu development with innovative and sensational dishes, taking into account factors including seasonal availability and the number of customers
• Set and maintain the quality standard for the kitchen team
• Manage, train and recruit a brigade of chefs to ensure a real sense of passion and community
• Ensure compliance with all government regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements • Responsibility for maintaining and building relationships with food suppliers in line with company policy
• Work closely with the Restaurant Manager to ensure a smooth and (highly!) profitable overall operation
• Maintain food GP in line with company policy
• Maintain staff payroll, monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food & waste and labor costs
• The chance of a life time – starting and building the flagship location of a ground-breaking European brand!
• The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way
• The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
• Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym • Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits
|Bedrijf:||The Pool Amsterdam City|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Aline Mannes|
1091GL Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: The Pool Amsterdam CitySolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'The Pool Amsterdam City'
t.a.v. Aline Mannes
Wibautstraat 129, 1091GL Amsterdam , Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf