- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Stadionplein 22, 1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Management , Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 34585
- Geplaatst op: 01-12-2020
Algemene informatieHEY, Nice to meet you!
We are hiring an Assistant Manager
NENI is part of the successful international Eastern Mediterranean restaurant group founded in Vienna by the Molcho family. The group currently consists of 11 locations across Europe. NENI is a franchise formula that lives by sharing dishes together, of passion and joie de vivre – in short Balagan, sympathetic chaos. The motto of the family: Life is beautiful. Be part of it. The table culture of NENI is informal – it’s easy going. The service is warm and personal. NENI is passion coupled with openness and love of cuisine.
With NENI Amsterdam the former Citroën garage at the Stadionplein has been given new life and the iconic building has been restored in its full glory. NENI Amsterdam offers an Eastern Mediterranean restaurant, a separate NENI Deli for juices, salads and sandwiches with the same NENI philosophy. All bread comes from our very own bakery located in the Deli. There is also The Lemonman, a vibrant cocktail bar located above the restaurant, where citrus-inspired cocktails play a central role. Finally, we have a special department taking care of private events in the designated Garden Room and across other outlets. These events include meetings, dinners, cocktails, exclusive parties or outside caterings.
With the opening of NENI Amsterdam, we have also launched the start of GLO Restaurant Group. GLO has the ambition to develop 10 NENI restaurants in the coming 10 years in key locations across NL and Germany.
The Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for a team of 10 to15 talents. In this position you will be responsible for the restaurant and oversee the daily restaurant operation of NENI Amsterdam in absence of the GM. The AM manages his/her team via the supervisors during the shift and is responsible for delivering quality service, productivity and a great guest experience at any point in time.
Our ideal Assistant Manager is passionate, creates an enthusiastic working environment and enjoys sharing his/her knowledge. Furthermore, ensures that the whole team has a solid understanding of the products, ingredients and origins of the food and beverages served at NENI. You maintain contact with all stakeholders, attend all internal meetings and are co-developing training sessions.
From the first day onwards, your role in the management team is essential. Therefore, we will be looking for people with similar passions and values as we do:
- Open-minded people who share the love for food, beverages and hospitality
- Working hard and making things happen – the real hummus maker!
- Committed, result-driven and detail oriented
- Representative with a flexible character
- Enthusiastic and a good sense of humour
- Highly motivated, ambitious and eager to grow
- We treat ourselves, how we treat others
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a managerial role
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Loves to build relationships with guests, team and other stakeholders
- Develop strategies and achievable objectives, to ensure targets are met
- Background in Hospitality Management, on paper and in experience
- Professional understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (and preferably Dutch)
- Additional languages are a plus
A full-time job in a young, vibrant and fun environment;
The chance to work in one of Amsterdam’s largest and renowned restaurants (awarded with Entree, and Frame awards), have a real impact, apply and further develop your skills;
Besides good coffee, we will make sure to keep your engine running by taking care of lunch, snacks and drinks;
The usual benefits (social events, a competitive market salary, pension plan, etc.);
Since our organisation is expanding rapidly and we plan to open more NENI’s across the Netherlands, you will have the opportunity to grow with us;
DID WE SQUEEZE YOUR LEMON?
Please send your application with CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Furthermore, we would like to ask you to make a short introduction video, while answering the following question: “What does Balagan mean to you?”. The video should be 30-60 seconds and can be recorded by phone. Don’t worry; we are not in Hollywood ;) If the video is too big, you can use WeTransfer, Dropbox or Youtube.
Note that we only consider applications with a personal video.
- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Michael buitenhuis
- Adres: Stadionplein 22
1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 0686815044
- Website: http:www.join-the-family.nl
Bekijk locatie op kaart