- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||The Pool Eindhoven|
|Locatie:||5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Restaurant|
We are looking for someone with bags of experience that can help put our newly branded F&B concept on the map. It is really important that you are able to bring a great sense of ownership and personality to the team and lead the kitchen operation of one of our locations. We expect to make that location a big success.
You should have the knowledge and experience to build the reputation of the kitchen operation. A real passion for the Mediterranean kitchen and your born leadership skills will make our new concept a big success. You will be in the spotlight on the main stage of the restaurant. This experience is a chance to solidify your reputation in the food industry, teach others and build a legacy for many years to come.
Your responsibilities will include
• Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
• Responsibility for the culinary standards of the restaurant, cost control, collaborating with the F&B Director in menu development with innovative and sensational dishes, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of customers
• Setting and maintaining the quality standard for the kitchen team
• Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs to ensure a real sense of place and community
• Ensuring compliance with all government regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements
• Responsibility for maintaining and building relationships with food suppliers in line with company policy
• Working closely with the Restaurant Manager to ensure a smooth and profitable overall operation
• Maintaining food GP in line with company policy
Maintaining staff payroll and monitoring budget and control expenses with a focus on food & waste and labour costs
Desired Competences and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant management experience in various kitchens, preferably internationally
• Experience and passion for the Mediterranean cuisine
• Excellent planning skills
• Ability to deal with time limits and high quality standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Inspire, lead and motivate the kitchen team
• You are experienced in coaching and educating interns
• Comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment with colleagues from around the world
• Proactive and innovative mind-set focused on constant improvement
• Enjoys working far too hard and far too long
Food Safety Level 3 or equivalent
What do we offer?
Training and education. ‘May the student in you never die’ is a phrase you will hreat a lot!
We partly take care of staff clothing
TSH is very ambitious and together with you we want to concur the world!
Discounts on F&B and hotels across Europe
We offer you to work in a very cool environment of a one of a kind brand!
|Bedrijf:||The Pool Eindhoven|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Aline Mannes|
5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: The Pool EindhovenSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'The Pool Eindhoven '
t.a.v. Aline Mannes
Stationsweg 3, 5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.
Meer vacatures van dit bedrijf