- Vacatures Horeca
- Horeca Bedrijven A-Z
- Horeca vacatures plaatsen
- Horeca Carrière Coach
- Horeca vacatures
|Horeca Vacature van:||The Pool Eindhoven|
|Locatie:||5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Restaurant|
We are looking for an experienced restaurant manager that is proven in back office administration and floor management of a restaurant. Whilst delivering an excellent guest experience within a high volume casual dining environment. Experience of hotel operations is a must whilst having to think like an independent restaurant manager.
You should be ready to lead a cool, fun and funky place that people want to hang out in day and night. We want our team to provide a level of service that is considered international within The Netherlands. Our restaurants however have a laid back and casual feel.
Our brand new location Eindhoven that will open in winter will be the third of many in The Netherlands & Europe. It is really important that you are able to bring a great sense of ownership and personality to the team and to make this location a big success for many others to follow.
You should be able to apply independent thinking and ownership to the role whilst working within a structured operation, similar to that found within hotels which is lead from our Head Office in Amsterdam city.
It is a serious and challenging position, however great effort will lead to great performance and great performance will be rewarded.
Your responsibilities will include
• Overall responsibility for the restaurant operation The Pool Eindhoven
• Maintaining staff payroll, monitoring budget and controlling expenses
• Reporting to management and staff on results and finance and concluding on performance followed by appropriate action
• Leading the food and beverage operation at this flagship-location to ensure quality service and standards whilst delivering a happy guest experience
• Sourcing and training the right team to ensure a real sense of place and community
• Recruitment, promotions, reassignments and discharge of (local) F&B personnel
• Maintaining Staff & Beverage costs in line with company policy
• Ensuring all credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner with the proper (ICT) systems in place
• Monitoring performance for guest and employee satisfaction according to the targets
• Enhancing revenue by identifying additional sales opportunities and communicating those to the F&B Director and lead the change
• Ensuring compliance with all government regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements
• Responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
Desired Competences and Experience
• 2-6 years of restaurant management experience in the Food & Beverage industry to include hotel restaurants, independent restaurant business, banquets and catering and used to a highly demanding international environment
• Highly knowledgeable with a passion for the hospitality industry
• Fun and likable, a good understanding of what is cool and not cool is fundamental
• You must be a leader by example and an inspiration to your team
• You are experienced in coaching and educating interns
• You must be able to select, inspire and train a great team
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• You should know what appeals to (potential) customers, smell market opportunities, be aware of relevant environmental factors and make decisions based on cost/benefit analyses, together with the F&B director
• Fluent in English and as many other languages as possible
• Excellent planning skills and ability to deal with time limits and high quality standards
• Innovative, leader of change
Comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment with colleagues from around the world
• Proactive, can do attitude that gets the work done
Enjoys working far too hard and far too long
What do we offer?
Training and education. ‘May the student in you never die’ is a phrase you will hreat a lot!
We partly take care of staff clothing
TSH is very ambitious and together with you we want to concur the world!
Discounts on F&B and hotels across Europe
We offer you to work in a very cool environment of a one of a kind brand!
|Bedrijf:||The Pool Eindhoven|
|Contact persoon/ afdeling:||Aline Mannes|
5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar: The Pool EindhovenSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
'The Pool Eindhoven '
t.a.v. Aline Mannes
Stationsweg 3, 5611 AA Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.