- Horeca vacatures van: NH Collection Barbizon Palace
- Standplaats: Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 92
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 36463
- Geplaatst op: 21-07-2021
Algemene informatieSpread over nineteen 17th century houses, NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace offers stunning architecture. Situated right in the center of Amsterdam, the Royal Palace, shops and restaurants are only steps away. For the Van Gogh Museum, take a 10-minute tram ride. It is also opposite Central Station, providing direct links to the airport and the rest of the city. With 274 rooms, NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace features classic décor. The rooms are spacious and many have a beautiful city view. Connecting rooms and apartments are available, and climate control comes as standard throughout. Luxurious breakfasts are served at Hudson's Terrace & Restaurant, where guests can also enjoy an à-la-carte menu in the afternoon and evening. The true culinary highlight of the hotel is Restaurant Vermeer which holds one Michelin star and is led by Chef de Cuisine Chris Naylor. For something special, the hotel also has a private boat dock and can organize boat tours and floating dining. There is also a bar, gym and wellness area including sauna and steambath. NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace is the perfect venue for weddings, meetings and special events. The conference center is unique, situated in St. Olaf's 15th century chapel. There are dedicated event planners and 12 meeting rooms.
You only have one chance to make a great first impression, right? As a Receptionist, you ensure that all guests have a 'extraordinary' first impression of NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace. You welcome guests with a smile, make them feel at ease, and make sure they can come to you for all their questions. You are energetic, proactive, solution-oriented, and accurate, including in the field of administration and payments. You communicate efficiently with other departments, such as Housekeeping and F&B, so that the guests really experience "Feel the Extraordinary". Where upselling is possible, you will identify opportunities from a commercial point of view and take targeted action. At the reception you work in shifts and you report to the Desk Managers/Assistant Front Office Manager of the Front Office team.
Who are you?
• You are energetic, a natural host, and love working with people.
• You have a genuine interest in people and cultures.
• Do you already have experience at the Front Office in a 5* property? Awesome!
• You like to welcome our guests with a smile, and you excel at "multitasking". You know how to surprise every guest by means of an "Extraordinary" touch.
• You see every situation as a challenge, and you have a good command of Dutch and English; a second foreign language is an advantage.
• In addition, you are a real team player and you are flexible in terms of working hours.
What do we offer?
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group, a professional international hotel chain with a dynamic and friendly vibe.
We understand that people make the difference, and this is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
• NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
• Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary.
• Explore the NH Hotel Group brands and enjoy our hotels world-wide with our special employee rate.
• Invite your friends and family for city trips in all our hotels worldwide and receive 30% discount on our restaurants and bars! They can also book their next city trip with you Friends & Family code.
• We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan", and discount at various gyms!
• Enjoy specials discounts on a variety of (web) shops and leisure activities on our employee benefits portal.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
Bekijk locatie op kaart