Horeca Vacature: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
Cluster Assistant Director of Sales Corporate The Netherlands
- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 187
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales
- Referentie nr: 32183
- Geplaatst op: 04-10-2019
Algemene informatieAre you ready for a next step in your career? Due to expansion of the Cluster Sales Team, we are looking for a Cluster Assistant Director of Sales Corporate to lead the Corporate Sales Team.
The Cluster Assistant Director of Sales Corporate is responsible for all corporate sales influenced segments and driving strategy in line with commercial plan.
· Responsible for all local and international accounts in their area of remit and actively maintain relationships with key local customers in their area of remit.
· Drive effective sales planning for all hotels in the cluster.
· Implement effective targets to drive on going performance of sales team members.
· Responsible for the coaching, development and progression planning for team members.
· Jointly responsible for Corporate Account pricing through the negotiation process.
·Working with and influencing key internal stakeholders from multiple hotels.
· Responsible for Driving and networking the Hilton Sales organizations in their Region to drive incremental revenue into the Hotels in their area of remit.
· Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
· Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Excellent communication skills; presentations, written and public speaking.
· Abilty to direct collaboration among cross-functional teams including external resources.
· Ability to analyse departmental financial data in order to make strategic and tactical decisions.
· Leads by example to resolve conflicts, introduce change and ensure collaboration among others.
· Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information.
· Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals.
· Strong problem solving skills including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others, identify and prevent potential problems and develop problem solving skills in others.
· Ability to provide development and mentoring to others.
· Budget development and management skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage the work of others.
· Ability to deliver performance feedback to subordinates to improve overall performance.
· Proven understanding of client’s business and category, including business plans, competitive environment & distribution channels and product financials.
· Extensive understanding of local market and industry in order to make recommendations on how to achieve the budget.
· Ability to recommend segmentation and targeting proposals and to assess marketing implications and aggressively manage to ensure profitability.
· University degree at bachelor level or equivalent or experience in lieu thereof.
· Has had accountability for multiple businesses in the past.
· Managed a team in sales, marketing, revenue or operations.
· Significant work experience in roles including people management experience.
· Experience working in multi-cultural or international settings.
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
· Ability to travel internationally as required
· Driver’s License
· Advanced degree or equivalent.
· Significant hospitality industry experience in a sales role.
· Knowledge of the Netherlands market
· Preferably fluency in other European languages including Dutch
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Horeca vacatures van: Hilton Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Mira Oudt
- Adres: Apollolaan 138
1077 BG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 20 7106047
- Website: http://www.amsterdam.hilton.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart