- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Stadionplein 22, 1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 70
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Sales en marketing, banquet sales , Management
- Referentie nr: 35011
- Geplaatst op: 01-04-2021
Algemene informatieDo you love F&B, restaurants and events, and are you ready to make an impact in the hospitality industry? We are looking for a positive, commercial and ambitious Sales & Events Executive to support the team of NENI Amsterdam.
NENI is a successful international Eastern Mediterranean restaurant group founded in Vienna by the Molcho family. The group currently consists of 11 locations across Europe. Current locations are Vienna, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Zürich, Mallorca, Cologne, Paris and Amsterdam.
NENI embraces the sharing food in a joyful ambiance together. The brand likes to serve dinners Balagan style, freely translated into “organised chaos”. The motto of the family: Life is beautiful. Be part of it. The table culture of NENI is informal – it’s easy going and the service is warm and personal. NENI is passion coupled with openness and love of cuisine.
In February 2019, NENI Amsterdam opened its doors in the former Citroën garage. The restaurant which is open for lunch, dinner, and brunch during the weekend, can host up to 240 guests in one seating. Its modern and natural design with eye-catching elements such as the iconic open kitchen, an indoor louvre-wall and a dynamic seating plan, directly transports guests to an Eastern Mediterranean setting. Ever since the opening NENI Amsterdam is a very popular destination with a large following of regular guests.
There are a great number of possibilities for events at NENI Amsterdam, whether it will be an exclusive dinner at the Garden Room, a cocktail party in The Lemonman bar, a stand-up event in the deli, a summer party on the terrace or an exclusive buy-out.
As our Sales & Events Executive, you will lead initiatives to generate and engage with external business partners to build new business for the restaurant via sales of events, meetings and group reservations. Key responsibilities include the identification of partnerships, development of relations to grow business, as well as setting-up and organizing exciting events.
At NENI Amsterdam you will be working together with the ambitious restaurant management team. The highly independent character of this role asks for some experience (1-2 years) but also allows for flexibility and own input.
You will become part of the management team of NENI Amsterdam and will work closely with the General Manager and Restaurant Manager. Your will work from the restaurant or be on the road.
Your main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and building out relations with existing clients
- Actively looking for new clients and market opportunities
- Liaising with events in the city and identifying business opportunities
- Discussing event organisation or group reservation possibilities with clients
- Plan, organize and manage setup of event
- Prepare clear briefings to operational team to handover event
The Sales & Event position at NENI Amsterdam is far from the ordinary. We find it very important that this job will become a part of your life that you really enjoy and learn a lot from – not only professionally, but also personally.
From the first day onwards, your role in the team is essential. Therefore, we will be looking for people with similar passions and values as we do:
- Open-minded person who loves food, beverages and hospitality
- You love to do sales and meet new clients
- Taking initiative is second nature
- Committed, result-driven and detail oriented – a real go-getter
- Enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 1–2 years’ experience in events, sales, marketing and/or account management. Preferably also experience in F&B
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious and eager to grow
- Ability to work independently supported with straightforward and applicable feedback
- Fluent in Dutch and EnglishWhat’s in it for you?
A full-time job for 32-38 hours per week in a young, vibrant and fun working environment.
The chance to work at NENI Amsterdam, one of Amsterdam’s largest and renowned restaurants (recently awarded with the Entree and FRAME awards);
Besides good coffee, we will make sure to keep your engine running by taking care of lunch, snacks and drinks.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Complete your application by sending your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.
- Horeca vacatures van: NENI Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Michael Buitenhuis
- Adres: Stadionplein 22
1076 CM Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-7470098
- Website: http:www.join-the-family.nl
Bekijk locatie op kaart