- Horeca vacatures van: Mövenpick Hotel The Hague
- Standplaats: Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 35
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 45993
- Geplaatst op: 06-10-2023
Algemene informatieYou will satisfy the guests in our restaurant, meeting rooms and coffee & wine lounge. With us, a Food & Beverage trainee is more than only bringing the plates in a restaurant. As a trainee in our large hotel, you are responsible for the restaurant, meeting rooms, room service and coffee & wine lounge together with an international team. At Mövenpick we make moments, do you?
With your colleagues, you will make sure that guests have a nice stay in our restaurant, in the lounge or in their room through room service. You do not just take the order, but you go the extra mile for our guests, and sense their needs, "Would you like ice cubes in your cola or a piece of lime? Would you like a piece of cake with your cup of coffee, or would you like a glass of wine with a dish? I see you have the map on the table, are you going to do something nice? If you have any questions about the city, feel free to ask." You proudly talk about local products, and you take your time for every guest even though it is busy. You enjoy working during our breakfast or evenings to make sure that our guests have a good start or end of their day with us. In between you also provide room service and make sure that our meeting rooms always look great. There are no limits to your abilities. In addition, you will be:
- a student from hotel school or tourism education (HBO or MBO level) and looking for an internship for 20 weeks or more;
- responsible for welcoming the guests and making them feel at home at our food and beverage outlets. Good service is number one;
- giving the correct information about the drinks and dishes and serving them in the right way;
- making drinks and taking orders. You are also willing to have a real chat with our guests about their visit to The Hague;
- preparing the restaurant for evening service or tidying up breakfast;
- refilling drinks in the bar so that all drinks are available.
Your working hours depend on where you need to work. For our restaurant and room service, working hours are from 6:00 to 14:00 or 07.00 to 15.00 and 15.00 to 23.00. You are open to work different shifts.
Proud to present
Mövenpick: the place to enjoy life. Inside, we create a space for our guests to enjoy by relaxing at the bar with a delicious cocktail or a creamy cappuccino. In our restaurants, you can discover the most delicious special dishes. We are originally from Switzerland, and we carry this luxurious gastronomic hospitality with us. ‘Enjoying life to the fullest.’ That is our mantra for our guests, but also for you as an employee.
You start every working day together with national and international colleagues in our beautiful 4-star hotel located in The Hague. The team consists of young colleagues who are collegial and friendly towards each other. Despite the different nationalities, we can definitely speak of a close group of colleagues. You will work in a hotel with 72 rooms, a restaurant, coffee & wine lounge and 3 meeting rooms. On a lovely, sunny day, you can choose between a 15-minute walk or a 10-minute cycle ride from the central station. Or you can hop on the bus or tram from the other side of our hotel. In short: we have it all.
“Being part of our team, is like winning the lottery”- F&B Manager Mövenpick.
Don’t work. Do what you love instead
Making sure guests have a good time is what you are all about. Full of enthusiasm you start a conversation with them. For instance, you try to suggest local products. Meanwhile, you keep an eye on all tables or places at the bar and make sure everything runs smoothly. So, the guest can enjoy the experience to the fullest. Guest satisfaction, that is your full focus, which means you also know how to tell great stories about our food and drinks and sell our products without being too obvious. Just subtle and pleasant for our guest.
Of course, we want you to have an optimal experience at Mövenpick. That is why we are offering:
- a trainee allowance of €500,- per month (including study- and travel allowance);
- 38-hours work week;
- a night-shift allowance of 20% and a Sunday allowance of 5%;
- national and international opportunities for growth, for instance towards the role of F&B Waiter or F&B Supervisor and national and international training opportunities;
- a uniform, laundry service and meals;
- use the sport facilities in the hotel;
- discounts on rooms, food and drink at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Accor & HR-Group hotels;
- recruitment bonus for a new colleague;
- various staff outings.
This is the right time to say yes
Can you already see yourself working here? Then do not hesitate any longer: send us your motivation letter and CV, or if you have any questions you can contact the HR Office via email@example.com or by phone at +31 (0)20 519 1222.
If it is a match, you will be interviewed by the F&B Manager. Are you ready?
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: http://www.mpthehaguejobs.com/
- Horeca vacatures van: Mövenpick Hotel The Hague
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Celine Balvers
- Adres: Paleisstraat 5
2514 JA Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020-5191222
- Website: https://www.movenpick.com/en/europe/netherlands/
Bekijk locatie op kaart